This website is owned by Soon.
If you have any questions about the privacy and cookies on this website, feel free to call or mail us at:
+32 9 329 35 89
+32 497 36 69 09
By accessing and using the website you explicitly agree to the following our general terms and conditions.
Personal data that we collect
Your privacy is important to us. Although most information on this site is available without having to provide personal information, it is possible that the user may be asked for it.
We only collect and process information that you provide to us by:
- filling in a form on our site
- email, telephone or contacting us in any different way
From those two ways we get your email and name but it’s possible that we need more information as soon as we want to collaborate.
How we use personal data
We only use your data to send you what you have requested or tips & advice on how you can improve your communication.
Through our online forms you can:
- subscribe to our tips & advice email
- subscribe to our portfolio email
- order services or products
- register for one of our training courses, events or request information about it
- register to stay informed of new job opportunities
These are the purposes for which we use your data. We may also contact you for a customer survey or to provide you with information about additional or related products and services.
There are also things that we explicitly don’t do: we never pass your details on to other organizations. We only use the information internally. In exceptional situations, a law or court order requires us to pass on information. This counts for every company.
For certain activities we use third-party tools such as Google Analytics, Combell & Campaign Monitor. These are not "third party recipients" but processors.
We do not store the data longer than necessary for the purposes we just described.
The law requires us to implement the necessary safety measures. This way we avoid the loss, unlawful use or change of personal data.
You are a "data subject" for privacy legislation. Each data subject has the rights below:
- Insight: would you like to know what we safe about you? You have the right to know so feel free to contact us.
- Correction: do we have incorrect information about you? An error in your address? In your name? Something else? You have the right to improve your data or have it corrected. This can be done in every mailing by clicking on "adjust your preferences".
- Resistance: You want to remain in our database, but you don't want us to contact you? Please tell us about it and we will adjust your contact preference.
- Storage: If you invoke this 4th right, then we may only store your data and not use it.
- Right to be forgotten: do you want to be completely deleted from our database? And not just limit the processing and contact options. Please note that this right is no guaranty that you will stay out of our data base. If you enter it again we will have no previous settings related to your data.
- Profiling (or automated processing of personal data): We do not apply profiling. If we did, you have the right to ask us not to do that with your data or to get the opportunity to discuss the effect of that profiling with a real employee.
- Data transfer: you may ask us to transfer the data you have given us so that you can share it with someone else. This is about the data that you gave us yourself.
You can also report this to the privacy commission.
Do you want to invoke one of the above rights? Let us know.
Intellectual property rights
The content of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images and the like are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Soon or entitled third parties.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
Soon makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and updated. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information that is provided. If it contains inaccuracies or if some is unavailable on the site, Soon will make every effort to rectify this as quickly as possible. However, Soon cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site. If you find inaccuracies, you can contact the site manager.
The content of the site can be adjusted, changed or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. Soon gives no guarantees for the proper functioning of the website and can’t be held liable for any malfunction or temporary (un)availability of the website. This also counts for any form of damage, direct or indirect, that would result from access of the website.
Soon can’t be held liable under any circumstances, directly or indirectly, for damages due to the use of this site or any other. In particular as a result of links or hyperlinks. Including without limitation, any losses or work interruptions. We are not liable for damage to programs or other data on the computer system. Neither for damage of equipment, software or other possessions of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties or refer to them indirectly. The placement of links to these websites or pages does not imply an implicit approval of their content. Soon declares that it has no control over the content or other features of these websites and can in no way be held liable for the content, features or any form of damage caused by its use.
Applicable law and competent courts
Belgian law applies to this site. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the Ghent district have jurisdiction.